We are happy to announce that the ICIT 2022 conference will be hold onsite as the Covid-19 pandemic in Vietnam is considered under control and a new normal is going to be applied very soon. We are eager to see you at the conference at Hanoi University of Geology and Mining on August 17-19, 2022 and encourage the authors to select the onsite registration to fully enjoy the conference, conveniently share your knowledge, and freely participate in a bunch of activities. In case of any difficulty in traveling and participating onsite, please contact us for requesting an online session.
ICIT 2022 PC Chairs
For the Camera-Ready version, the authors must send a final package to email@example.com
The final package must be named ICIT2022_paper-id.zip, where paper-id is the ID assigned to your paper on EasyChair. It should include:
- All the source files and a PDF version of the final submission.
- A scanned image file of a completed and signed copyright form.
- A copy of the receipt for full registration. Please carefully check your overlength charge if applied.
The email must have the subject “ICIT2022 paper-id” (without quotes).
Guidelines for Preparing the Final Version
- Please revise your paper to take into account the comments/concerns that the reviewers might have made. The reviews have been sent to you in the acceptance notification email.
- All manuscripts have to be formatted according to the templates provided by Springer (https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines). Either Latex or Word formats are acceptable. ORCIDs are required for all authors.
The copyright form should be filled out, signed, and included in your final submission along with your source materials. Do not alter the “Conference Name” or “Volume Editors Names” fields!
*We offer a convenient reviewing process, by which a manuscript will be immediately reviewed as soon as it is successfully submitted on the ICIT 2022 submission portal at the EasyChair website regardless of the submission deadline. Accepted papers will be notified and continuously listed on the conference website.